What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Zlide

I feel bad now because it's all been not an entry so far. I'd much rather see it go to someone who hasn't got much vape kit though seeing as it's possibly the best MTL tank around. :)

Ok.. seeing as we have 2 pages of 'blah, blah' and no entries I'll start. I have plenty of friends that both still smoke (that i'm always trying to get them on to vape) and others that are always asking if I have anything spare because they've lost/busted their kit. So eventually it will end up going to a good home. :)

1. Simon G

Really kind giveaway @ForestMagpie. :)

Seeing as I have two similar tanks on order and really I'm more a DTL kind of person I'll stay out of this one and hopefully someone else will be able to give it a loving home.

@Astral and @dogtanian don't have loads of kit so I'll tag them in for starters so good luck to whoever wins it.

Hmmmm... :hmm: Should I? Should I? :hmm:

**Thinking**

Still thinking.....

I feel well served, not an entry, but I cant understand why this is not getting more participants

@ForestMagpie , such a great giveaway. Nice tank, nice color,... must be the Covid or something; people now dont even want gifts :D

@Simon G is rubbing his hands already :)

I feel well served, not an entry, but I cant understand why this is not getting more participants

@ForestMagpie , such a great giveaway. Nice tank, nice color,... must be the Covid or something; people now dont even want gifts :D

@Simon G is rubbing his hands already :)
It's crazy right, I honestly thought there would be a bigger take up on this! Well, maybe there will be a flurry over the weekend, who knows, maybe covid has made people crazy or maybe they think I'll send it with special instructions for it to be on fire when it's delivered or maybe the tartan put them off, the tartan isn't included people!

hahahaaha really surrealist. Dunno man, try adding a few toe nails or something to the lot. Weird things are usually fixed with more weirder things :D

Back
Top Bottom