What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Zlide

ForestMagpie

Veteran
Hello all, today for giveaway we have the Innokin Zlide in Gunmetal. I will supply it with a .48ohm Plex 3D coil and you can choose what colour drip tip you want with it, Red or White! Usual format please and bounty hunters need not apply or they will be ignored. Great tank here so get your names down. I will draw on Monday and post either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Good luck all ye who enter, pip pip.
_20200924_101942.JPG

nice giveaway mate its a great little tank #notanentry
It sure is, trying to rebalance my karma as been lucky recently! This one is a little underused since I replaced it with the 4ml version so want it to go to a good home where it will be appreciated and loved.

Really kind giveaway @ForestMagpie. :)

Seeing as I have two similar tanks on order and really I'm more a DTL kind of person I'll stay out of this one and hopefully someone else will be able to give it a loving home.

@Astral and @dogtanian don't have loads of kit so I'll tag them in for starters so good luck to whoever wins it.

Nice giveaway and a great little tank have one already myself so # not - a - entry # from me.
Good luck all who enter.

Yet another "nice one but not an entry" style comment.

And a nice tartan background!

Back
Top Bottom