What's new

Friday 13th - Wasp Nano RDA

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
I am now approaching 1000 posts on here and i am taking the lead from other members who have done a giveaway to mark the milestone.

I will be giving away an Oumier Wasp Nano RDA, for those who have one already and love it or for those who have still to buy one here's a simple way to get your hands on one, comes with all the spares and also a squonk pin
Original-OUMIER-WASP-NANO-RDA-Tank-22mm-Diameter-E-cigarette-WASP-nano-Rebuildable-Atomizer-Bottom-Filling.jpg

usual way of entering, number and name your post and continue the list as we go, i meant to start the giveaway earlier as I'm above the 900 post mark just now so to give everyone a chance to get their name in, i won't do the draw on post 1000 but will run this until Friday 13th October which i think is quite apt on the date traditionally known as being unlucky, i will use the RNG and make someone's Friday 13th lucky

good luck and apologies there's nothing meatier in the giveaway but I've got 4 weans to feed :2thumbsup:

1) keepitgoin
2) Michael Jackson
3) badboybez

Thanks for the chance Sp3ckyh0td0g81, would love to try this, looks like a great build deck.

Regards badboybez

1) keepitgoin
2) Michael Jackson
3) badboybez
4. Shetland Sam

Thanks for the chance buddy. Got one of these the other day and it's amazeballs. A second one would be great for when I buy my first squonk

Nice giveaway and congrats on the upcoming milestone! A great little dripper. Got one already and have a preorder for the resin capped one so #notanentry

Back
Top Bottom