What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ENOURA T18 GIVE AWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

lene

Postman
So I've been thinking about how this little vape helped me give of smoking. but the ikonn 220 really helped me quit the fags for good.thats another compertion so get your name down if you want a chance of winning. Nearly 3 years now that I haven't smoked. I'm doing this give away and I hope if you enter you could pass this vape on to some one that wants to quit. i'm running this for a month only posting to the uk.

This is a good giveaway for a new vaper, or somebody who knows a new vaper. They were one of my favourite tanks when I started vaping. Cheap as chips to run and a nice reliable mtl vape.

Nice giveaway @lene , had thought about one of these for my neighbour, but I'd already given her an Aspire K2 and I can still hear her coughing her lungs up when she goes out for a smoke. The intended recipient really needs to want to actually stop smoking so I just leave her to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom