What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Endura T22

Screenshot_20171115-174210.png

@crunchynut your numbers up! :) congratulations! Pm your details and I'll try and get it sent off tomorrow.

Yes sorry I'm here just been ill with a bad case of man flu.

Massive thank you to @vapemac for giving us this chance to win. Buzzing I'm the winner and I'll be passing it on to a guy at work who has smoked for a long time and has wanted to try going down the vape for road for a while so now I can help him on his way.
I'll message you today on my dinner Mac
Thanks again
Adi

Thanks for the giveaway @vapemac :)
Nice one @crunchynut I hope your chosen smoker quits the smellies and takes to vape life.
I do have a guy in mind at work and will be speaking to him tomorrow, hopefully he will use this mod and give it a good go to quit. Over the years I've helped a few start vaping and had a handful that have succeeded and haven't touched a cig since. The guy I have in mind I'll find out tomorrow if he really wants to give it a go, if he's not 100% I have other people to help.

Back
Top Bottom