What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Endura T22

1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app
4. smokinjuice

Thanks for the chance, i know just the person who would get on well with this and his subox has just broke and is on the look out for a new mod tank kit.

1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app
4. Kermitthefog

Thanks for the chance, I would give this to a colleague at work who could do with something better to encourage them to becoming tobacco free:)

Great giveaway not an entry just a fix lol
1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app
4. smokinjuice
5. Kermitthefrog

Great giveaway , thank you @vapemac for the compo and opportunity.
1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app
4. smokinjuice
5. Kermitthefrog
6. Qwacker98

1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app
4. smokinjuice
5. Kermitthefrog
6. Qwacker98
7. fasteddy

Perfect timing, a friend at work has just expressed an interest in quitting fags, that would be just the job.
Awesome gesture btw.

not an entry sadly as do not hit the 300 requirement yet but would have been perfect for the wife!

Nice one @vapemac for the comp and good luck all!

Amazing gesture, not an entry as have already sorted all the new vapers I know with kits, but if someone pops up in need and this is still running I may jump in if that's OK, good luck to all those that enter

1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app
4. smokinjuice
5. Kermitthefrog
6. Qwacker98
7. fasteddy
8. Sp3ckyh0td0g81

my sister in law and a guy in work think im the resident vaping guy to come to for vaping gear and have asked me to set them up with a starter kit so they can quit, this would be spot on for one of them

thanks for the chance

Back
Top Bottom