What's new

EHPRO Kelpie RTA (Black)

scottish-jim

Achiever
Hi fellow Apes,

I've been engaging lurker mode for a wee while now as I've not been well though I'm still here and finding POTV to be informative and entertaining :)
Anyway, seeing as It wasn't the best christmas and new year I thought it might be a good time for another wee giveaway.

In this giveaway is an original EHPRO Kelpie RTA in Black.
It's been used but is in great condition and comes with the box, bubble glass and the usual accessories.

KNDbcmC.jpg

I'll cover the postage for UK delivery. (Anyone outside the UK may need to contribute to postage costs)

Basic info:
  • Single Coil DTL RTA
  • 2ml/3.5ml capacity
  • 25mm diameter
  • Some say it has a restricted draw
  • Pretty good flavour IMO

Simple rules:
  • Enter names in a numbered list in the usual format
  • Check back to see if you've messed up the list and fix it if necessary

I'll close the list at 18:00 GMT on Sunday 24th Jan 2021 and then do the draw with the random.org thingy and hopefully send it the following day.

Cheers

Jim

#NotAnEntry from me mate, just wanted to say very generous of you! They're awesome tanks! Loved mine until I dropped it, doh :D

Sorry to hear you haven't been well mate and hope you are feeling better now and recovering. Really generous giveaway but not one for me I'm afraid.

Fabulous!
Not an entry yet. I will wait for others entries. If no one wants it, I´ll be more than glad to cover the postage.

Thx for this @scottish-jim

1. Tazd
2. Onion

nice giveaway @scottish-jim ihave heard good things about this rta and I’ve got a geek vape nova on the way which will match it nicely if I win. Fingers crossed!

good luck to everyone who enters.

Last edited:
Cracking giveaway @scottish-jim I do like single coil rta's, would like to see if its as good as the Destiny & Kylin mini 2, so thanks for the chance.

1. Tazd
2. Onion
3. Squidgy

Glad you are feeling better and out of lurker mode mate cracking little giveaway :2thumbsup: #notanentry

Back
Top Bottom