What's new

Dee,s Giant Giveaway

Thank u @ObiWanVaponi

Nothing u fancy on there matey? I hoping to do a separate Dr Vapes juice giveaway after this one is done so that may interest u?
Nah, I'm not really into pods so I'll let someone who will truly appreciate have a go! :18: I might join in for the juice one though .
Cheers:)

Thanks love!
Love it when u use the bitmoji makes me laugh every time x

But youve moved on...and I`m not technological, had to ask mrs how microwave works after so long of not cooking.

ps. 2 1/2 years for me ?

A very generous giveaway DeeDee, I won’t enter as I too have been quite lucky of late.
Congrats on the 1st year Stink free. You’re a top ape and bring lots of of lighthearted fun to the Forum. 3.5 years for me. Good luck all. [emoji106]

Awesome giveaway @DeeDee, a massive congratulations on your one year anniversary, I hope you're going to treat yourself to something as well! :)

Hey @DeeDee congratulations on an amazing achievement and a great giveaway thank you for the opportunity
1. ForestMagpie A and D
2. Astral - A and B and D
3. Amnesiac - A and C and D
4. Phat Barstood - A B C D
5. Frogprince D
6. KytanDale A or D
7. Sam andrews A and B

First things first: congrats for your 1 year away of those smelly sticks. Just like you, Im celebrating my 1st year off (complete success). It seems like an eternity now! :)
This giveway is sublime! Thx for another oportunity, again.

1. ForestMagpie A and D
5. Frogprince D
6. KytanDale A or D
7. Sam andrews A and B
8. OzoreXS - A

Good luck mates

Congrats on the year milestone, @DeeDee. I'm in. I only enter Pod giveaways. For a friend. On a self righteous mission to get all me female smoking friends off the dirty fuckers.

1. ForestMagpie A and D
5. Frogprince D
6. KytanDale A or D
7. Sam andrews A and B
8. OzoreXS - A
9. SpennyStooge - A & B

Nice giveaway @DeeDee but as you can probably guess its # not - a - entry # from me but congrats on your 1 year milestone.
Good luck all who enter.

Back
Top Bottom