What's new

Dee,s Giant Giveaway

Hi all

So as promised, to celebrate my 1 year anniversary I am doing a Giant Giveaway! :2thumbsup:

I smoked my last cigarette on 22nd September 2019. I have just been going back over the thread i started to document my journey.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...itting-stinkies-adventure-bring-it-on.187414/
Even back then, before i made friends on here i was given so much support i was so overwhelmed and that support is seen through out this forum not just vape related but many other topics too.

This is to thank you for your help and support to me personally and to show appreciation for how we all help each other on POTV.

SO HERE WE GO!

Each kit will come with a few Dr Vapes Juices. A huge thank you to Mo at @Dr Vapes for giving these to me for this Giveaway. You all know i am a big Dr Vapes fan so I am extremely happy to be able to include some of their fab eliquids. There will be a mixture of 10mg and 20mg salts and some Freebase juice.
https://dr-vapes.com/

20200924_174354.jpg

GIveaway A

Voopoo Argus Air, this comes with the original box, used for review purposes only, it will include the standard pod. No coils.
Plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts and a Freebase juice.
20200919_090025.jpg

Giveaway B

Uwell Crown Pod, Black this comes boxed with all parts, both pods have had partial use for review purposes.
Plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts and 1 Freebase
20200919_092523.jpg

Giveaway C

Vaporesso Barr kit, Grey, unopened brand new plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts

20200919_092457.jpg

Giveaway D

GTX One, Silver. Comes boxed, has been used on and off for a few months, i will include 2 gtx coils 0.8 and 1.2 plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts and 1 Freebase

20200919_093859.jpg

For more information and pics on the kits you can see all of my reviews on these in the Review section. All items are in excellent condition and are thoroughly cleaned.

Rules
  • You can enter as many as u wish
  • If u win you will be withdrawn from the remaining draws.
  • I will try to send the juices u prefer where i can
  • Please enter using the same list process but i need you to select which Giveaway/s you want to enter for, for example..........
1. DeeDee - A and C
2. Social Misfit - B and C and D
  • In your entry please include how long you have been stinky free.
  • If i don't know your username don't enter, no freeloaders here!
  • I will post all items RM and cover the cost.
I will draw this next weekend in order A, B, C and D

20200919_093359.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice giveaway DeeDee. I will abscond as I've got a lot of new stuff coming in the post lol. Congrats on the 1yr milestone, well done.

Congrats on a year stinky free @DeeDee and such a generous giveaway!! I said I wasn't going to enter any giveaways but there are some too tempting items in here as I love the GTX18 and been tempted by the Argus Air so.......
1. ForestMagpie - A & D
Good luck to all and a huge thank you to you DeeDee and here's to many more years stinky free!
I'm a little behind you (ooo-er) as been stinky free for just over 9 months.

Lovely gesture Dee and you have made yourself one of the “go to” people on the forum and have been just as much help to others as you have received.
All the best for the next year.

Many congratulations on your first year anniversary @DeeDee, it's a brilliant achievement and long may it continue. I'm so glad you've managed to replace smoking in your life and perhaps even started yourself on the road to a new career!

Anyway, as I've said before I don't want to enter to many give aways, particularly as I've already been the beneficiary of your kind generosity, but I fancy an Argus Air so much I can't help myself on this one...

A couple of the other lots would make a great first vape and conversion tool for my next door neighbour too so...

1 @ForestMagpie
2 @Astral: A (for myself) and B & D (for my neighbour).

Thank you kindly and may the vape Gods continue to smile on you.

Last edited:
What a kind giveaway on your part @DeeDee and congratulations again for being smoke free for a year (on Monday) :)

I also hadn't realised you started your diary thread last year so I might go and have a look through a bit of that.

I just won a Luxe II on Vaporesso's competition yesterday so I'll let others have the benefit of all these nice goodies so good luck to everyone.

A really generous giveaway @DeeDee and congratulations on your upcoming anniversary :) I can't remember exactly when I started vaping but I think it's a bit more than a year now, maybe 15 months-ish.

1. ForestMagpie A and D
2. Astral - A and B and D
3. Amnesiac - A and C and D

Thank you for the opportunity :)

Very nice gesture,congratz on a year smokefree , not an entry as I wouldn't use any of it.
Good luck to those that enter

Back
Top Bottom