What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Competition For DIY Mixers!

My little goodies arrived today! I know the flavours I picked are abit random but worth trying at least 1 from different ranges.

All mixed at 18% (15% is suggested or 20% for stronger) so I went roughly in the middle. Mixed at 60/40 6mg and made 30ml of each with enough concentrate left for another slightly smaller bottle of each when I want.

And yes... I did add an exclamation mark to Wham! Just the way it has to be.

Will give them a couple of days to steep (Maybe alittle longer on the Battenberg and Rhubarb Cider) and report back.

Thank you @leisureliquids

View attachment 244379
Nice one! Yeah let us know Chris.

I think mine was shipped yesterday they were so helpful aa i explained im a salt 50/50 user and they have adapted it for me and sent instructions.

Not received yet but i was at the office today so maybe they tried to deliver, hoping they come tomorrow

Whoop

img_20210409_180528-jpg.244379

Nice one @Chris K, what do you use to make your labels please?

@andi52 I use this big bugger...

IMG_20210410_100955.jpg
IMG_20210410_101003.jpg

Labels are very sticky so will hold on plastic, simple to use and just speeds things up instead of handwriting them and then having to put tape over to keep them on and dry.

mine turned up yesterday weighed in at 320g not sure where i goy the extra 7g from?

went for boulevard(knowing its popularity) just added the concentrate and 7mg of freebase and didnt use the nic shots in order to keep the strength up.

Ive never tried the original so have no direct comparison but it tates canny to me and im no great vaper of fruits

I've had the Jam Scone steeping since Friday morning so decided to have a little taste and holy shit it's good... damn good!

I've been thinking about getting into DIY for a while now so I think this may have been the kick I needed to go for it.

Back
Top Bottom