What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Christmas/1000 posts Squeeze giveaway

Dadaran

Achiever
Small give-away as I am fast approaching 1000 posts and Christmas is looming. I have appreciated the ongoing pointers and learning from you all.

:lights:

My first foray into the world of squonk was based on the sage advice that I should consider a Squeeze and Hadaly (sxk) to top it off. So I thought I would offer up both to those who might be interested in beginning, or extending their squonk adventures. I also seem to remember buying a box of 20 extra bottles for the squeeze, if I can find it I will add a couple of spares. All items new and usual bits and pins with rda.

An orderly list of names and a randomiser at some point over Christmas seems to be the way to go :)

SQUEEZE.jpg

great giveaway, already have this setip so #notanentry, congrats on the upcoming milestone

As above already have this combo, so not an entry. Nice give away and congratulations on the soon to be 1000 posts.

1. Cliveh2

Great giveaway and i could do with a small squonk, thanks for the chance

Already have both but congratulations on the mile stone and good luck to all who enter.
Awesome give away @Dadaran
#notanentry

1. Cliveh2
2. badboybez

Congratulations on the milestone.
Nice giveaway and I need a squonk mod at the moment, thanks for the chance
Regards badboybez

Back
Top Bottom