What's new

BigJuiceUK's Big Give Away!

bigjuiceuk

Postman
Hi Apes,

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, blah blah blah.... let's give something away for free!!!

Let's see some comments below, and we'll pick 10 people at random to receive a free 60ml Short fill from our new Udderly Lurvly Milkshake range. No catch, we're just feeling all Christmassy :.)

See our 4 flavours here.. https://www.bigjuiceuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=137_155

We'll be picking lucky winners on Thursday morning 7th December. Gooooood Luck!

All the best and Merry Xmas from the BigJuice team.

Last edited:
Interesting flavours there. Not the usual strawberry milkshakes either. Like the look of mooshine myself.

Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for the generous giveaway.

They all sound pretty good but Pierre L'mon certainly sounds like it would tickle my taste buds.

Ooh nice one @bigjuiceuk :D
Thanks for the chance!
That Pierre L'mon sounds damn good, I really want to try it. :p
Your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

I like the sound of this thanks @bigjuiceuk - should we be making a list of names here?

The one that appeals to me most is MANGUE LE MAGIQUE

Love the sound of all four of your flavours to be honest, especially the Moo'shine. Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas, a real mouth watering array of flavours there. A refreshing change to strawberry milkshakes. The Mon Cheri certainly sticks out, love a nice cherry vape.

If I was 1 of the lucky 10 plucked from your random selection pf apes,I think MANGE le MAGIQUE would be my choice from your new range of tasty looking juice

Merry Xmas to you
Another vote for trying Pierre L'mon!
Thanks for the chance and a lovely giveaway [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom