What's new

Astral's Sooper Dooper Charity Endura M18 Giveaway.

The wheel has been spun, the Cosmos has spoken and we have a winner....

Come on down...

Endura_RNG.png

Number two: @katiebell

Well done Katie. PM me your details and I'll get it packed up and sent off to you.

Commiserations everyone else, but thank you for entering on behalf of myself and the Samaritans. This just shows you're all good people.

Peace and blessings to you all.

Sincerely,

[mention]katiebell [/mention] congratulations...

Thank you [mention]Astral [/mention] for the opportunity

Congrats @katiebell and thanks @Astral. To be honest, after seeing Katie's thread about her current device not working well, I would have asked you to send the device to her and made the donation on her behalf anyway :D

Congrats @katiebell and thanks @Astral. To be honest, after seeing Katie's thread about her current device not working well, I would have asked you to send the device to her and made the donation on her behalf anyway :D

I haven't seen that thread @ADDicT. It sounds like it's gone to the right person then. The universe works in mysterious ways.

Thank you for your decency my friend.

Sincerely,

I haven't seen that thread @ADDicT. It sounds like it's gone to the right person then. The universe works in mysterious ways.

Thank you for your decency my friend.

Sincerely,
I believe it was some kind of voopoo device with some dodgy coil life or something along those lines.

Indeed it does, I have experienced these things on more than one occasion.

I feel it is you who deserves the thanks for giving away the device and also suggesting a donation to charity once again.

Brilliant thank you so much. Sorry iv only just seen that iv won. I will pm my details. Yes i did post about my voopoo, its the drag x and its the new colour and i got it when it was released last year and at 1st the coils were amazing and i was getting roughly a week from them but they sarted only lasting around a day before burning out. I emailed voopoo and they weren't very helpful. Yes i think the universe does work in mysterious ways sometimes! I will send my donation and upload a screenshot on here to show you i have sent ut. Well done in helping out charities they really need our help especially now. I already donate £10 a month to the air ambulance and i did a brave the shave around 6 years ago so im always up for helping charities

Back
Top Bottom