What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Astral's Sooper Dooper Charity Endura M18 Giveaway.

Astral

Achiever
Astral's Sooper Dooper Charity Endura M18 Giveaway.

In this my second charity giveaway, up for grabs is this Sooper Dooper Blue Innokin Endura M18 pod kit.

IMG_20210110_181649 (2).jpg IMG_20210110_181914 (2).jpg

IMG_20210110_181837 (2).jpg IMG_20210110_181759 (2).jpg

This is a completely unopened and factory sealed Blue kit that Innokin kindly provided to me as a spare with my test kit.

The lucky winner will be drawn at random by - or over - the weekend, and will receive the item by 2nd class post shortly afterwards.

Entry is completely free - but preferably I would like the winner to make a small donation equal to the postage costs, to the Samaritans in the spirit of goodwill.

The donation is entirely discretionary and down to your conscience - but I hope you'll all enter in the spirt with which the giveaway is being made.

Feel free to enter on behalf of yourselves, your friends, your family, your neighbours - or anybody else you feel may want to convert.

Please create an orderly list if you're interested.

Thank you.

Best of wishes, luv, hugz and kissez,

Last edited:
Really nice giveaway @Astral and the charity donations are a wonderful idea. Not and entry in afraid as I've just won one of these so I'll let someone else have the joy this time.

Another excellent Giveaway @Astral and good on you for keeping with the charity idea :worship: As you know I'm not into MTL Pods so will pass on this one #Not-an-Entry

C'mon people, somebody put your name down for goodness sake. Is there nobody interested in a free Endura for a discretionary £3 charity donation? You must all at least know someone who can make use of it.

You're all so lovely you can't all be friendless loners like me.

It's got to go somewhere...

C'mon people, somebody put your name down for goodness sake. Is there nobody interested in a free Endura for a discretionary £3 charity donation? You must all at least know someone who can make use of it.

You're all so lovely you can't all be friendless loners like me.

It's got to go somewhere...
Go on then, I don't really have an interest in pod devices and I am a friendless loner, but I do like the charity element here. Thanks for your generosity :D

1. ADDicT

Add your name to the list :D

I'm sure @Astral will be grateful for more entrants.

Absolutely. You don't even have to enter for yourself, feel free to give it to a friend or colleague who feel might benefit from it. These are ideal devices for converts and beginners.

Welcome Katie.

1. @ADDicT
2. @katiebell

Back
Top Bottom