What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit. A giveaway-giveaway

Congrats Tony. Great giveaway, but not for me. Don't think I could MTL that
Yes you could MTL, just stick a high build in a single coil dripper and the mod will do the rest. Plus you would get a day easily out of a single 18650. i have only used the feedlink with the revvo tank and i get through 2 18650's in 24 hours, thats using the revvo with its 0.15ohm coil

Yes you could MTL, just stick a high build in a single coil dripper and the mod will do the rest. Plus you would get a day easily out of a single 18650. i have only used the feedlink with the revvo tank and i get through 2 18650's in 24 hours, thats using the revvo with its 0.15ohm coil

Yes, I could use the mod, but I think the revvo tank would be wasted on me

These are litre bottles of whisky and I'm down to about half way and I'm not in the mood yet .

Looking forward to your thoughts on it. I love the mod. But its not being used at all now because I have been and gone and spoiled myself .
I have 3 reviews to do, one is a bit late another i have been using the last week but i haven't put the Feedlink down since i got it Wednesday, I will try and get the first of the reviews done this weekend

Back
Top Bottom