What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any old iron, well wire anyway

cliveh2

Achiever
Up for grabs we have 3 reels of wire
Some Clapton of some sort (can't remember where I got it or what exactly it is)
Some kanthel and a little bit of ss316, and 3 little bags of cotton, fuzz, demon killer and when the slow boat gets here some jellyfish (Will add a little bit of ss mesh wire also)

I have decided that I much prefer ss wire!

This would be a good start for someone who is just starting out rebuilding?

Names on a list, UK only, fuck the list up then fix the list up, open to all and will run till my FT order arrives
20190220_214600.jpeg

nice giveaway pal, will be of benefit to beginner DIYers I reckon, plus I have plenty of wire and wick so not an entry, good luck to all that enter

Nice giveaway mate that will help someone who is just starting to build # not - a - entry # but a good idea for a giveaway.........

I'll kick it off then, I think I'd probably donate the wire and some cotton to a colleague to try out

1. raggy

Jellyfish has arrived so will give this till Thursday then send to raggy[emoji6] (unless you get your name down)
20190223_120547.jpeg

1. raggy
2. Rob

If no one else enters Clive, it's mainly different Cottons that are of interest to me :) Perfectly happy to share between raggy and myself. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom