What's new

Aegis 100w squonk review giveaway

nwhornet

Legend
After reviewing this fine mod here
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/squonking/geekvape-aegis-100w-squonk-kit.html
as is only right as it was a freebie I will be giving this away to a fine ape/apette/apeother (no discrimination here :D).
IMG_20191024_151440_Bokeh.jpg

Usual rules
1. No freebies hunters (you will be removed)
2. 100 posts & be active in other parts of the forum besides the "hello & welcome" section
3. fuck up the list, put it right
4. Read the reviews that I & others post to the front page & comment in the review section, linked here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../squonk/threads/aegis-100w-squonk-kit.188964/

This is a review kit so everything is included that isn't in the retail kit except instruction :confused:

I will run this for a week & post out to the winner a week on Monday so don't dither. :)2

Last edited:
Lovely piece of kit but above my skill for now so good luck everyone else. #notanentry

Top review there mate, I like the seal around the 510 connector, I really wanted this squonker as I love the Aegis single but I get enough freebies so #notanentry

a bit to advanced for me. no an entry. but looks a good bit of kit.

If you view me as a freebie hunter strike it off ;)

1. pdg

Cheers :2thumbsup:

Edit to add - if rule 4 is hard and fast take me off - I read (some of) the reviews but have no comments to make and cba signing up to or in with another platform to put a comment on...

Go on then thanks for the chance love my squonkers and this has been on my radar

1. pdg
2. Cozy

Lovely piece of kit but above my skill for now so good luck everyone else. #notanentry
a bit to advanced for me. no an entry. but looks a good bit of kit.
This can be used as a normal mod with any tank, only limit being how low you go as it's single cell. Best of both worlds. Absolutely a novice friendly kit with the squonk option as you build confidence & knowledge to go to rebuildable. The RDA supplied is easy to build as well so nice to practise on.
Many single coil BF RDAs available to learn with as well. If you want to enter go for it & if you win I'll swap it back into reg mod mode so you can use it straight out the box. This goes for anybody else who has a fear of squeezing a bottle :D

Edit to add - if rule 4 is hard and fast take me off - I read (some of) the reviews but have no comments to make and cba signing up to or in with another platform to put a comment on...
I'm in the same boat, after reading their T&C I refused to sign up, best to comment on here?

This can be used as a normal mod with any tank, only limit being how low you go as it's single cell. Best of both worlds. Absolutely a novice friendly kit with the squonk option as you build confidence & knowledge to go to rebuildable. The RDA supplied is easy to build as well so nice to practise on.
Many single coil BF RDAs available to learn with as well. If you want to enter go for it & if you win I'll swap it back into reg mod mode so you can use it straight out the box. This goes for anybody else who has a fear of squeezing a bottle :D
Squonking is a great way to vape, as @nwhornet says shove a single coil RDA on it for an easier start, then there's TC which makes squonking on of the best ways to vape, say goodbye to dry hits and expensive coil, there's plenty of help for you on the forum to guide you through it, but trust me it's piss easy and very satisfying building your own.

Back
Top Bottom