Competition Posting Rules

Please note that only users with over 20 posts are able to post or reply to competitions forums. Approved vendors are also able to post competitions and give aways!

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

GIVE AWAY 60ml Naked 100 - Azul Berries

Discussion in 'Competitions, Charity, and Give Away's' started by Mitz, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

I just bought a 60ml bottle of Naked 100 Azul Berries. I've just tried it and it's not for me so I figured maybe someone else may like it. It's 70vg/30pg & 3mg. I've probably taken less than 1ml from the bottle to taste. It's a vanilla cream and blueberry.

If anyone is interested then just comment bellow and I'll pick a name over the weekend ready to post out on Monday. I'll only ship within the UK.

Azul_Berries_by_Naked_100_-_Cream_Shortfill.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Badboybez

Badboybez Achiever

Hi @Mitz
    On first starting to read your post I thought what the hell are Azul Berries........
    So I am glad you put the description of Cream & Blueberry.
    Fruits, and berries are my favs, not tried any blueberry as yet so would be keen to try it.
    What did you not like about it ?

3. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

Hey bud. Naked 100 are my favourite brand and have been for a long time. I've vaped fruit exclusively since the day I started vaping. For the last year or so I've been vaping Naked 100 fruit and their NKD100 fruit nic salt exclusively. Prior to that it was DIY. But in the last couple months due to the Jac vapour VIM testing I've ended up trying two other juices. Jac Vapour Blackcurrant and Ionic Blackcurrant. I liked both. So it made me temporarily adventurous. Lol. I've been eyeing up the Azul Berries for around 6 months but could never bring myself to order some. My favourite juice ever is Naked 100 Very Berry. It's blueberry, blackberry and lemon. If I could only ever vape one juice that would be it. Anyway, I thought this time, finally, I would try the Azul Berries. But it's just confirmed what I already knew deep down. I only like pure fruit and the creamy texture and vanilla just ain't my "thang". It's Naked 100 so I have no doubt it's a fantastic juice. Unfortunately, it's just not for me. Was worth a punt. But it's back to Very Berry for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. abujeee

abujeee Postman

We were all born naked so why not?
    1. Abujee

5. pateralus9

pateralus9 Postman

Hey @Mitz, it's funny you should mention you don't like it, because I don't particularly care for it either, even though I'm a HUGE Naked 100 fan.

I don't know what it is about it, but the flavor seems kind of bland and maybe...dark? compared to other Naked 100 juices. It's weird.

I don't hate it, but I also don't adore it. And it's a flavor for which I thought I'd go completely crazy.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that. #notanentry

6. nordelen

nordelen Postman

I'll have a go at it if you don't mind (but if it comes down to the wire, give it to the other participant).

1. Abujee
    2. Nordelen

7. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

Nice giveaway @Mitz but # not - a - entry # love blueberries but not so keen on in juice.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. jman316

jman316 Postman

1. Abujee
    2. Nordelen
    3. jman316

Thanks buddy. Always enjoy the chance of trying a new juice

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

I wouldn't personally call it "bland". To me there is plenty of flavour and it tastes exactly like the description. I see so many endless posts from people who like practically everything they try and who love creamy flavours and custards. I'm a little bit envious because I hate nearly everything I try and I always have done. Even with fruit flavours, I hate nearly all of it which is why I initially started DIY. But then I found 3 or 4 flavours from Naked 100's fruit range and I've vaped then exclusively ever since. Even with their enormous range tho there are only 4 flavours that I like and repeatedly buy. I just can't help it. Candy, cream and custard flavours just seem really weird to me and so many fruit juices taste like chemicals or are ridiculously overpowering. If Azul Berries was made by any other brand I wouldn't even have considered buying it. But Naked 100 juices always taste of what it says on the label. Regrettably I just can't do cream. Or candy. Or custard. Or pastry. Or 99% of whatever is left. Thankfully, the 4 flavours that I do vape never get old and I never tire of them. And with the same flavours now available as nic salt I get to use them in all my setups; dtl & mtl.

So far we have...

1. Badboybez
    2. Abujee
    3. Nordelen
    4. jman316

#9 Mitz, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. pateralus9

pateralus9 Postman

Yeah I agree on the flavor...I think the word "bland" was a mistake because I agree with you. I think a better word would be maybe "earthy".
    In any event, I'm lucky enough to enjoy many different types of juices. I don't envy your problem there.
    But yes overall, I've been super super impressed with Naked 100 & they are one of my 2 or 3 main juice brands I repeatedly buy. :)

• Like Like x 1