What's new

4 year vape anniversary giveaway - Now open to all!

Congrats on the 4 year mark Stevie,
Not an entry, too much power in that mod for me, almost 70watts, that'd take my head off.
Good luck all, get on the list Apes

Congratulations Stevo on your 4 year Vapersary, well done. I’ll have a go. Keep thinking I’ll try my hand at rebuilding. Great giveaway from a really nice Ape, thanks for the chance.
1.Masrock
2. Coolie27

I'm opening this up to everyone who fancies a go at the Pico as I rebuilt it tonight and completely forgot how much of a PITA it is to build! So whilst my good intentions were to let someone new have a go, it's in fact more suited to someone with some experience of rebuilding! First time I've used 28awg in yonks and it's a tricky wee build!

As well as supplying some coils, I'll also throw in a battery, some wick, and some liquid in 6mg so you can have a complete vape on me :)

Congrats on your landmark mate, I'm halfway there :) Not an entry, but it should get someone started nicely.

Congratulations on 4 years, a massive well done! Not an entree just wanted to congratulate you [emoji4]

I'm opening this up to everyone who fancies a go at the Pico as I rebuilt it tonight and completely forgot how much of a PITA it is to build! So whilst my good intentions were to let someone new have a go, it's in fact more suited to someone with some experience of rebuilding! First time I've used 28awg in yonks and it's a tricky wee build!

As well as supplying some coils, I'll also throw in a battery, some wick, and some liquid in 6mg so you can have a complete vape on me :)

Yeah, I've got one of these and it's not easy :) lovely vape though when it's built right!

1.Masrock
2. Coolie27
3 snakebitex10
4. Doggystyle

Nice give away. I'm looking for a mtl setup for a friend who's smoking way too much roll ups these days

Back
Top Bottom