Vape Club
What's new

4 year vape anniversary giveaway - Now open to all!

stevoknevo

Achiever
It's been four years since I started vaping and I'd like to give something away to celebrate :) I have up for grabs an Aspire Pegasus mod and a pico tank - now the Aspire mod has been well used and has some superficial marks to represent that use. Also this mod has some flaws relating to the chipset, it can't fire at the maximum wattage of the device (70w) and the battery cut off is set way to high - both are design flaws that affected this model. I'm making it sound much worse than it is as its a beautifully built mod, but ideal for use as a desk mod (you can also buy a charging base for it for circa a tenner which would mean it remains constantly charged)

The Pico tank has seen very little use and has a new Ultem coloured tank section - this tank is ideal for MTL or very restricted DTL.

I'd like both to go to someone who hasn't yet made the step to rebuildable tanks and fancies having a go at it - I'll put a build in to get you going and will throw in some ready made coils for you to try on your own.

Names in an orderly list please and I'll pick a winner on Sunday :)

EDIT- I'm opening this up to everyone who fancies a go at the Pico as I rebuilt it tonight and completely forgot how much of a PITA it is to build! So whilst my intentions were to let someone new have a go, it's in fact more suited to someone with some/lots experience of rebuilding! First time I've used 28awg in yonks and it's a tricky wee build!
IMG_20180215_114308969.jpg

Last edited:
Smoore
Much congratulations on the vapeaversary! Not an entry for me though cheers

congats on your 4 year a very nice give away ( not a entry) but a very nice prize for someone good luck all who do enter..

Vape Green
Congratulations mate :) that's a good milestone. Clearly not an entry as I build and I already have a Pico - but please tell me where you got that drip tip from?

Congrats on the 4 year milestone!! Not an entry, but good luck to all who enter!

Elux
Vape Green
Congratulations on four years. That's a fantastic achievement.

I already rebuild but good luck to whoever wins.

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom