What's new

CLOSED<4 th Vapeversary give away

jude27

Postman
Hi, Apes and Apettes,
It has just passed my 4 th year analogue/stinky free year and to celebrate this momentous. no monumental, in my case, achievement and to thank all you who have helped me reach this milestone iiiitttttsss.... Give away time .
One of you lucky chunts will win, either a Ehpro morph tank single coil RTA or a OBS crius dual coil RTA (pics below) the choice is yours.
After kicking my two brain cells back to life, and opening the windows to get rid of the smell of burning rubber,and trying to think of something a little different rather than the names on list for someone to screw up on day one If you don't know I make my own juices ( surely that must make a good euphemism for something) and they have really inspiring names such as custard , cool orange, raspberry chill etc, so not so much names more like descriptions . Well what I would like is you to come up with a name for the range of juices and say 4 or so actual juice name .. something like Bowie brew as a name then say , jean jeanies DSC_0193.JPG DSC_0195.JPG custard , rebel rebel orange , hereos raspberry etc etc get my drift ( thats f**ked @MrTeaTime's idea) I'll let this run for 2 weeks to give you chance actually do some thinking.The best idea wins, Simples .And,no they will not be for sale so do not expect any copyright payments or creators rights... ever.

just post your ideas under this thread and good luck

Congrat's on the milestone and nice giveaway. Not an entry from me as a) I don't build and b) I have no creative imagination whatsoever.

Hi, Apes and Apettes,
It has just passed my 4 th year analogue/stinky free year and to celebrate this momentous. no monumental, in my case, achievement and to thank all you who have helped me reach this milestone iiiitttttsss.... Give away time .
One of you lucky chunts will win, either a Ehpro morph tank single coil RTA or a OBS crius dual coil RTA (pics below) the choice is yours.
After kicking my two brain cells back to life, and opening the windows to get rid of the smell of burning rubber,and trying to think of something a little different rather than the names on list for someone to screw up on day one If you don't know I make my own juices ( surely that must make a good euphemism for something) and they have really inspiring names such as custard , cool orange, raspberry chill etc, so not so much names more like descriptions . Well what I would like is you to come up with a name for the range of juices and say 4 or so actual juice name .. something like Bowie brew as a name then say , jean jeanies View attachment 151863 View attachment 151864 custard , rebel rebel orange , hereos raspberry etc etc get my drift ( thats f**ked @MrTeaTime's idea) I'll let this run for 2 weeks to give you chance actually do some thinking.The best idea wins, Simples .And,no they will not be for sale so do not expect any copyright payments or creators rights... ever.

just post your ideas under this thread and good luck
Lol, as it happens I did think of that ages ago....unfortunately, Bowie’s estate come down like a ton of shit on anyone using his image/likeness/songs or lyrics :(

Fnkd Flavs

Wrapped raspberry
Coiled snakebite
Wickd waftertaste
Woundup springberry

[emoji106][emoji108]

Last edited:
ol, as it happens I did think of that ages ago....unfortunately, Bowie’s estate come down like a ton of shit on anyone using his image/likeness/songs or lyrics :(
Hahaha unless they have access to my juice stash they will never know and NO ONE has access to that. I guard it like Smaug guards his treasure

Nice giveaway pal, congrats on the milestone and top idea for a comp, not an entry good luck all

congrats on your milestone mate great giveaway but not a entry good luck all that enter..

Back
Top Bottom