Competition Posting Rules

Please note that only users with over 20 posts are able to post or reply to competitions forums. Approved vendors are also able to post competitions and give aways!

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

COMPETITION 10k posts competition - £100 Gift card Prime Vapes

Discussion in 'Competitions, Charity, and Give Away's' started by Lee, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Lee

Lee Vendor

Hi guys,

Only a few more posts to go until 10k, that’s a lot of talking shit for sure!

This seems only fair to give something back to the forum members being that you guys put me where I am today. There is no doubt at all that without POTV and the friends I have made on here I would have never had the motivation to turn a hobby into a business. I took some massive risks, had my fair share of ups and downs. Plenty of banter good times and bad. No matter what’s gone on in business I know I can come here to talk with friends and feel welcome. It’s such a great community to be in! Thank you to each and every one of you

So then, 10k posts is a LOT, which means the comp must be a decent prize. I am offering a £100 gift card for https://www.primevapes.co.uk to spend on whatever you like, anything that’s on the site, £100 off.

Just bare in mind, the gift card will take your total down to zero or near that so the website will charge you postage of £3.90. Which isn’t fucking bad for a oners worth of juice, let’s be honest.

The rules:

This time it’s a bit different, this competition is about giving back to those that have helped me grow. Not the people that just want any old free shit. So, to enter this comp you will need to have ordered from Prime Vapes before. Appreciate some people that have ordered a while ago may not have order numbers etc so a hand check picture of our juice is also acceptable.

So in summary, to enter:

Post your name with a order number or;
    Your name with a picture of our juice.

Doesn’t need to be a numbered list, just post your name and pic/order number

The prize:

£100 gift card for Prime Vapes.

I’ll close this comp on the 1st of January New Year’s Day, so if you haven’t ordered before - you new customers have chance to grab some and enter! Hint - you can get 50% off with BLACK50 code

Good luck to all, and thanks once again!

Lee

#1 Lee, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 27
    • Thank Thank x 3
  2. gavin 1

gavin 1 Achiever

What a spectacular giveaway Lee. I won't be entering as I have done You Tube flavour videos for him which if you look me up (Gavin Vaping)
    I was really impressed with the flavours from Prime Vapes. Good luck everyone. And well done Lee

• Like Like x 3
  3. Rickster

Rickster Achiever

Rickster. IMG_20181026_120806843.jpg

Nice giveaway Lee

• Like Like x 1
  4. stevoknevo

stevoknevo Achiever

Cracking way to celebrate 10k buddy :D

#bighands IMG_20181206_170417484.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  5. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

Post whore. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. rew

rew Achiever

Can't resist this one. Thanks Lee

upload_2018-12-6_17-22-58.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gitchy

Gitchy Achiever

I'll have some of that! Only juice I've bought this year and although it won't be often I will buy again.

I've still got some covert blue sitting there from ages ago and I'm nearly out of limonade.

Order #3329.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Benjamin Bailey

Benjamin Bailey Postman

Damn thought I had a picture of the occult line on my phone... I'll take one later..... Well done on talking so much shit on here mate great giveaway!!! IMG_20181201_164102.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. jj87

jj87 Postman

Ooh yes please

Order #3451

• Like Like x 1
  10. Phat Barstood

Phat Barstood Postman

Order #3612

• Like Like x 1