What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zap Wrapz up to 20% off

cindy99

Achiever
This weekend, the code EASTER will get you up to 20% off at http://zapwrapz.co.uk

I'm not sure what the "up to" entails, but just tried with a wrap and it's definitely 20% on them (actually a tiny bit more!) [emoji106]

Thanks Cindy, I was on the site selecting a wrap for my Triade and I thought I'd check here just in case.

I've looked at these a couple times but can't decide if it worth it? Any feedback?

I emailed them days ago about a custom price never heard back so bit dubious about placing an order.

I emailed them days ago about a custom price never heard back so bit dubious about placing an order.

They're a well known vendor so you shouldn't have any issues. I placed an order recently and got it in 3 days.

i found that they do a great service i got mine the next day after i ordered mine love the snake skin ones...

Back
Top Bottom