What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

WoToFo Profile Unity RTA £14.99

@JohnNada
How’s the tank perform?
And does the spare glass increase the capacity?
2ml won’t last long using mesh.

It has to be one of the best tanks I've owned for flavour and is definitely a step up from my Zeus X Mesh, which I love. Good for clouds too although that's not really my thing. It's quite easy to wick too, although you do need to do a fair bit of thinning and trimming. No dry hits so far anyway, and I've put close to 100ml of sweet/dessert liquid through it. Hasn't leaked yet either. He's an arse but Rip Tripper's wicking video is pretty spot on.

It came with a 2ml PCTG tank fitted that has a smaller inner diameter to keep it TPD compliant, then the included spare glass tank is 3.5ml. It's very thirsty though, so I'll probably order a 5ml tank soon (there's a chimney extender in the box already).

It's a very hard tank to find fault with to be honest, but if I was nit-picking I'd say I would have preferred a slide-out top cap like the new Profile M RTA has.

ordered a clone from ali express as im not in a hurry for goods
its already 5ml
and i have ordered a bubble glass for this tank (dont know if it will fit)

so the waiting game begins
it will get here when it gets here

ordered a clone from ali express as im not in a hurry for goods
its already 5ml
and i have ordered a bubble glass for this tank (dont know if it will fit)

so the waiting game begins
it will get here when it gets here

Sounds good! You'll have to post your thoughts on it once it arrives. Just make sure you give it a VERY good wash as my OFRF Gear clone tasted like machine oil/burnt plastic for weeks no matter how I cleaned it.

It should come with the chimney extension to fit the 5ml ;)

Sounds good! You'll have to post your thoughts on it once it arrives. Just make sure you give it a VERY good wash as my OFRF Gear clone tasted like machine oil/burnt plastic for weeks no matter how I cleaned it.

It should come with the chimney extension to fit the 5ml ;)

Yes cleaning new tanks is something I always do.
I’ve made that mistake in the past and wasted lots of good juice because the tank wasn’t fully clean.

Will post back my thoughts of the clone and a link to the one I bought when it arrives, will probably be about a month waiting time.

I dont believe it (Victor Mildrew voice)
10 days and its here all the way from China using the free postage option

few bit mentioned on the box are not in the kit, mesh forming tool, cotton, instructions

but came with the extender and taller glass

the only problem i see with the clone is I ordered it in gunmetal grey but the centre section looks to be black
will throw a build into this tonight and gi IMG_2645.jpg IMG_2646.jpg ve it a go

Attachments

• IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg