What's new

Wish App

Coolie27

Achiever
Has anyone used this... some crazy low prices. You have to download an app. Loads of vaping gear and
accessories

Cleito coils £1 each

Cotton bacon £1
IMG_0020.JPG

I ordered a tsunami 24 from them for a great price but the glass was cracked when I opened it.
They've offered a refund which I will receive within 10 working days and they don't want the damaged item back.

Had 2 orders of Nautilus Coils - seem fine (although came unboxed) both orders received in 10-12 days

A mate of mine at work turns in to a shopaholic woman in a shoe shop with a purse full of plastic when he goes o that site.I think it can be a bit of a gamble though coz last time he bought a load of drip tips for certain tanks and a lot didn't fit also postage costs can soon add up.
I see cotton bacon was mentioned and though I don't use it it be interesting to know whether it's real or fake, at a quid a pack I'd have my doubts

Had 2 orders of Nautilus Coils - seem fine (although came unboxed) both orders received in 10-12 days

How do the coils hold up. Underneath on the description it states unbranded or words to that effect. TIA

Back
Top Bottom