What's new

Wholesale Coils discount

thanks for the heads up Mick.
it lasted a year and was as far as i know a one off as they contacted me by PM and offered the code.
I'm sure it worked the last time I ordered coils for a friend but can't be 100% sure. My memory seems to be failing me of late [emoji16]
Cracking prices even without the discount.

I'm sure it worked the last time I ordered coils for a friend but can't be 100% sure. My memory seems to be failing me of late [emoji16]
Cracking prices even without the discount.
it was working just before black friday as i checked for someone but as you said its not working now.

Anybody know if Wholesale Coils see offering a Discount either with a POTV? code or any other?
I need to grab a bunch of Aspire coils and they seem to be about the cheapest (even taking China into account)

Anybody know if Wholesale Coils see offering a Discount either with a POTV? code or any other?
I need to grab a bunch of Aspire coils and they seem to be about the cheapest (even taking China into account)

Don't think there is a working code at the moment....I ordered recently no code, still a good price

they only joined the forum to send me the code a year ago to advertise but it ceased working before christmas. so no, there is no more discount code but even without it they are still one of the cheapest with free postage.

Thanks guys, I'll drop them an email.
BTW--
Slightly Off Topic, but whatever happened to the VVTF Nautilus Mini RBA Project??
I used to have an early edition (version 1, I think) but never followed it up, until a fellow Nautilus/Kabuki user told me that they actually made a couple of further versions, but it all seems to have died--any one know the story??
(I guess I should really post this as a separate post?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom