What's new

Wholesale Coils discount

Just got my delivery in the space of 24 hours. Very good service indeed. This is Ejuicy on eBay also if I'm not mistaken. I've been buying coils from them for a long time.

Just got my delivery in the space of 24 hours. Very good service indeed. This is Ejuicy on eBay also if I'm not mistaken. I've been buying coils from them for a long time.
Yup, I ordered some nautilus coils for a friend and they were delivered next day with Ejuicy label on the envelope.

ive just had a message from Steve at Wholesale Coils to offer a discount on their already great prices.

use POTV18 for 5% off entire order and free p&p in the UK https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/

Ball bags!

I've just gone down the rebuildable route cos of coil prices and now you tell me!

Shall still definitely bookmark and pick some up.for summer holidays when I can't be arsed with the faffery.

Nice share, many thanks and kudos.

Ball bags!

I've just gone down the rebuildable route cos of coil prices and now you tell me!

Shall still definitely bookmark and pick some up.for summer holidays when I can't be arsed with the faffery.

Nice share, many thanks and kudos.
Theve been posted on my recommend d suppliers list for about six months so there's no excuse [emoji1]

Theve been posted on my recommend d suppliers list for about six months so there's no excuse [emoji1]

I don't go around stalking your other threads.

I ask a question and you always answer.

Are you suggesting that i have to change the current status quo and stop using you a vaping guru/ e-fag Wikipedia/ bargain hunters bloodhound?

Oh the ignominy

Just got a Zenith from the classies. What's the best coils for them 1.6 or 0.8 ohm?

So you've been here long enough. Have you shared where there's somewhere as cheap in the past. As said wholesale is just their name.
I can get them for £4 a box but they are wholesale and u gota spend 300 squid to get them.
Only seems to post in the bargain basement section and very forward to display disdain if the deal or offer is in their opinion not good enough.

There are people everywhere in society that do nothing to deserve the air they breathe and here we have POTV's forum equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom