What's new

Washington Vapes...RDA's for £1

Mr haze didn't like the phobia, because he probably wicked it wrong :18: cue the hammer

Fuck Jai, he fucked up the build so it leaked every time he squonked it, he just hates VV & will do anything to make their products look shit

If you go easy on the cotton, the RDA even shows you where to place it & go easy on the squonking, it's a very good RDA

Yep. The Bonza, Iconic and Lit are decent. I ordered a Phobia that I know absolutely nothing about - if its junk the drip tip and 510 pins will make good spares. I won't touch the Maze regardless of how cheap it is.

It's a really good under airflow RDA, absolute bargain for a quid

It's a really good under airflow RDA, absolute bargain for a quid

After watching Jai's hatchet job review I'm glad I bought it.

If you squonk any Bottom airflow RDA so hard the juice submerges the coils like he did it's going to piss juice. Typical Jai, fit oversized coils, leave long cotton legs and tuck them under the coils to leave zero space in the juice well to allow juice to pool before it soaks into the cotton, squonk like an impatient dickhead, shriek with indignation when the fucking obvious happens. How I love Jai.

The iconic is one of the best high wattage rda 's I ever tried. Well recommend from me but be prepared to put some big iron inside and look in the 80w minimum territory (preferably 100w plus to really shine).
Bargain.

The iconic is one of the best high wattage rda 's I ever tried. Well recommend from me but be prepared to put some big iron inside and look in the 80w minimum territory (preferably 100w plus to really shine).
Bargain.

I use regular 6 wrap dual clapton builds at about 0.25 ohms, nudge to coils to one side, close off one of the round air intake holes (which reduces the diagonal slot by about 50%) so the air hits the coils in the centre and run it 60 to 70W with great results.

100 Watt vapes knock me on my arse....

I use regular 6 wrap dual clapton builds at about 0.25 ohms, nudge to coils to one side, close off one of the round air intake holes (which reduces the diagonal slot by about 50%) so the air hits the coils in the centre and run it 60 to 70W with great results.

Round clapton, what gauge please? Would I get away with 24/32awg round NI80 3mm ID? If I build high enough, I could use my Scarab Mini Bertha Mod (4 cell lipo). Tbh, I don't even use my 30mm Centurion V2 or the 30mm Warhead much, because I don't really like massive "barbed wire" builds.

Round clapton, what gauge please? Would I get away with 24/32awg round NI80 3mm ID? If I build high enough, I could use my Scarab Mini Bertha Mod (4 cell lipo). Tbh, I don't even use my 30mm Centurion V2 or the 30mm Warhead much, because I don't really like massive "barbed wire" builds.

At the moment I'm using 24/35 Vandy Ni80 Claptons. A pair of 6 wrap 3mm i.d. coils will be around 0.23 ohms, 7 wraps around 0.26. - any 24 gauge Ni80 clapton builds will have very similar ohms, the resistance 24/32 Ni80 may be a little lower but not far off.

I was referring to the builds I commonly use in the Iconic because I find 100 Watt vapes too much (my lungs can only handle so much vapour and I start getting out of my depth over 85 Watts-ish)

I'm probably going way off at a tangient here but mentioned a few 30mm atties - you don't have to use massive complex coils in a tank just because its 30mm. I like 8.4V series mechs but still can't handle high wattage vapes - I find a pair of 10 wrap 3.5mm i.d. Ni80 26/35 clapton coils will work out around 0.65 ohms and even my wheezy old man lungs can cope with the resulting vape on an 8.4V series mech (but its a bit close to the limit for me with freshly charged batteries). The number of wraps gives loads of coil to cotton contact and your batteries get an easy life because you're only pulling a max of 13 Amps from them. If you need more power you can always remove a wrap or 2, or wrap them at 3mm i.d. Sometimes the humble clapton builds can get overlooked because of all the complex stuff that is available but they are worth trying out - its not compulsory to vape at 100 Watts plus on anything if you don't want to.

Sometimes the humble clapton builds can get overlooked because of all the complex stuff that is available but they are worth trying out - its not compulsory to vape at 100 Watts plus on anything if you don't want to.

My favourite wire is 26/32awg NI80 round clapton wire, I use it 90% of the time. I've got staircase, some fake alien, fused clapton, shed loads of flatwire, all gauges and other stuff. The big wire, I never get the flavour, and if I so choose I can blow massive clouds from a mtl device.

If you see him around sirlugg is an excellent resource for very high wattage vaping. Although last we spoke he's scaled back to the just sub 100w area he regularly vaped 100 w _ 150 w plus and knows his stuff..
it's a great rda, took over from the Kennedy 25 when I tested liquids and mods at high wattage. Super solid.

Back
Top Bottom