What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapouriz Clearance sale

Erm.....anybody else stupid enough to buy a load of 18mg 10ml bottles to try, heads fucking spinning after an hour flavour testing :excited:

Erm.....anybody else stupid enough to buy a load of 18mg 10ml bottles to try, heads fucking spinning after an hour flavour testing :excited:
Imposter! The real Chuck Norris could vape straight 72mg/ml in an rda at over 200W and still round house kick the world

Imposter! The real Chuck Norris could vape straight 72mg/ml in an rda at over 200W and still round house kick the world

Oh man!
I have a MTL setup (Nautilus 2) and an DTL setup (Cleito and Quadflex RTA). I do use 24mg normally in my MTL setup which is my day to day. But going between the two I got confused and DTL'd it when I wasn't paying attention - my heart raced for about 5mins.

I did once buy (and use) a 36mg fluid - that was too easy to over-do and became dizzy a few times using that, so stopped.

Ordereda fair few for a friend.. as not my types of juice but definitely theirs.. they have yet to work their way through them all.. but the dark cherry is going down especially well!

Back
Top Bottom