What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapouriz Clearance sale

thanks mate, iv had & reviewed every liquid in the pure evil range, totally subjective but I think they're quality. just bagged a few bottles cheers for the heads up!

Nice one :)

£1 for 20ml's got to be worth a shot

350mls on its way not bad for under 20 quid!!....missis will go ape shit, luckily I'm 150 miles away in London working :dance:

350mls on its way not bad for under 20 quid!!....missis will go ape shit, luckily I'm 150 miles away in London working :dance:

hahaha, i got paid less than 24 hours ago and iv bought about 700ml of liquid and a crown 3 good job the bank statements are online eh :clapping:

I've had a few of the Pure Evil range, some were very good, definitely worth trying at those prices.

@MrDJ thanking you kindly. I logged on, got given a 10% discount and with the points I totally forgot i had accrued with these guys previously, i just got 420 ml of juice for £12.99. Picked up some oldies that i used to like and picked out a few new ones! Cheers lad!

FFS, this is getting silly. I've got about 3 litres of home brew steeping away and I've ordered over a litre of juice in the past week.

Roll on the TPD!

Edit: And most of it is @MrDJ's fault.

I've prewarned the missus that i'm not turning down a £1 a bottle because i can already see her face when this little lot arrives :D

Back
Top Bottom