What's new

Vaporesso Polar Kit for £22.80 delivered from cloudstix.com

Here you go.

FLYasszl.jpg

YAN7HPSl.jpg

I am impressed.. Stock tank is pretty good, lots of flavor and clouds that hid the sun (or perhaps that was the awful weather). Interface is nice.

Dismantle the stock tank and pull the rubber bit that limits capacity.
Took me longer than I care to admit to figure out how to open the battery cover (does it slide up, down, left, right?? Is there a secret click to it?? Nope, simply held on with magnets.....)
Nice one mate... Looks very nice!
The screen looks great, was the bung easy to remove?

Cheers for the heads up with the battery door[emoji23] [emoji23] .. Saves me swearing at it for half an hour when mine arrives!

Nice one mate... Looks very nice!
The screen looks great, was the bung easy to remove?

Cheers for the heads up with the battery door[emoji23] [emoji23] .. Saves me swearing at it for half an hour when mine arrives!

Mickey mouse.. Unscrew the top of the tank (its reverse threaded so goes the wrong way) and then just grab and wiggle it.. Comes out easily enough.

Mickey mouse.. Unscrew the top of the tank (its reverse threaded so goes the wrong way) and then just grab and wiggle it.. Comes out easily enough.
Sounds easy enough even for me and my sausage fingers![emoji23] [emoji106]

Device looks very nice, just waiting on mine to arrive now.

Apparently the Smok Tfv12 baby prince RBA base will fit the Cascade tank as well to turn it into a rebuildable

I typical never use stock coils. I basically bought this for the mod and was going to offload the tank. If I have a rebuildable option on it (official or not) I may hang on to it.

Thanks, that makes sense!

The tank off mine is also going to be sold on.. Gold rebirth RDA on the way.

Back
Top Bottom