What's new

Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit - £7.99

You 2 are a bad influence! I am not buying it, nope, no, no way.....maybe....still thinking about it lol

I just have too much at the moment

You 2 are a bad influence! I am not buying it, nope, no, no way.....maybe....still thinking about it lol

I just have too much at the moment
Dont Dilly Dally @DeeDee (hahaha all the D's), dont pass up on a good bargain. We are only thinking of you. It or they would look lovely in the collection.

Hahaha this weekend im going to go through all my devices and do a group photo, then u will see what i mean!

Ps: its moved into my basket!! Eeek!
Naughty naughty girl........HIT the buy button lol.
If you've got more than me I will let you off and you can empty the basket lol
At my last count I had 142 mods and just over 160 different tanks/rtas/strippers plus a full set of spares for virtually all of them. Fortunately it's not got to an obsession yet lol.
PS......what colours are you gonna buy?

At my last count I had 142 mods and just over 160 different tanks/rtas/strippers plus a full set of spares for virtually all of them. Fortunately it's not got to an obsession yet lol.
OMG you win! Bloody hell LOL

Too late, the promotion is over, £12.99 now. Oh well my fault should have bought it yesterday. Nevermind.
Got my eye on the Vaporesso degree anyway. Tried it at the expo and i loved it so might treat myself......again! Lol

Xx

Nice to see you have a variation of strippers close at hand Richard :)

OMG you win! Bloody hell LOL

Too late, the promotion is over, £12.99 now. Oh well my fault should have bought it yesterday. Nevermind.
Got my eye on the Vaporesso degree anyway. Tried it at the expo and i loved it so might treat myself......again! Lol

Xx
Hehe oh well, it wasnt to be. Enjoy your treat @DeeDee

Nice to see you have a variation of strippers close at hand Richard :)
Bloody hell, just seen it........bloody predictive text, will get me into trouble one day.
Tough call which would be more enjoyable.......strippers or drippers lol.

Back
Top Bottom