What's new

Vapewild new customer deal 10 x 10ml for £0.00

edot

Postman
Hi all,

I just saw that vapewild is having an offer for first time customers, I got 10 x 10ml e-liquid for £0 with free shipping. The offer is advertised as 10 x 10ml e-liquid for 1 Euro but I didn't get charged anything at the check out. The voucher/offer code is WELCOMEEU10.

Only place that asks for your passport and driving licence before you can order.

That's cause they are the only company that actually checks age properly, therefore complying with the law.

Awful age identifying process for run of the mill eliquid. The flavours are alright for vaping on a budget but nothing to write home about. I tried just about all of them.

Awful age identifying process for run of the mill eliquid. The flavours are alright for vaping on a budget but nothing to write home about. I tried just about all of them.
Same here I was not impressed.shame really.

Trouble is taste is a very subjective thing, what one person likes, another hates.
They are probably to sweet for some people, they are made in the US, and the locals tend to prefer sweeter juice.
I had 6 bottles for free, tried 2 so far, one was crap (to me) but the other one I happily vaped all 10ml.
So 50% like rate so far, with 4 to go.

Back
Top Bottom