What's new

vapethejuice

I I just re-read it, you have to spend £60 after the discount? So order at least over £150 worth of stuff? Too much for me :24:

I’ve taken a punt, paid on credit card...

In fact, I’ve doubled dipped. Will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for this! I made an order over £60 and messaged about the Drag Mini - They asked me to choose a colour pref and they were adding it to my order! Hope I receive the order as I am really happy with what I got for my money! Amazing bargains! I will post when I receive!

just a word of warning concernes have been raised on facebook regarding this i have placed an order myself soif anyone loses i stand to too
i will be remoiving links from my original post

just a word of warning concernes have been raised on facebook regarding this i have placed an order myself soif anyone loses i stand to too
i will be remoiving links from my original post

Weirdly, there’s nothing untoward on the actual Facebook page.

T&C’s seem to have been lifted from another site in part (talks about the return of dvd’s Etc) but I’ve taken some screenshots, identified the owner of the domain and located them so have plenty of info if it goes south.

Weirdly, there’s nothing untoward on the actual Facebook page.

T&C’s seem to have been lifted from another site in part (talks about the return of dvd’s Etc) but I’ve taken some screenshots, identified the owner of the domain and located them so have plenty of info if it goes south.
i wasnt refering to there fb page i was refering to a group page im in

i wasnt refering to there fb page i was refering to a group page im in

Yeah, I twigged that... I just meant no one had posted anything on the vapethejuice page.

Its reasonably easy to track down who owns it (he's even on linkedin) so if it's a scam, it's the worst one over seen in a long time...!

Back
Top Bottom