What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapethejuice

Could it be that PP had so many folks claiming that CBD was shit n did not work (immediately) then cancelling their payment within the 14 day reserve payment grace period...making CBD products too much hassle.

We never had anyone issuing a refund before, never had a issue, we just got a email one day saying we was breaching there terms & conditions.

Thanks @IAND i have ordered a few items and they got in touch via facebook after i placed the order so i got the Drag mini added to the order. Will let you all know when i have the goods etc.

PP don’t support CBD sellers as a rule. I guess vaping sites with CBD products might get away with it until PP finds out they’re selling it.
ordered a few things yesterday (saturday) not had a delivery off them yet

Last edited:
Did u use credit card or debit card?
i use a credit card as it provides extra protection in the event something dont arive or isnt what expected i have been lead to believe i use a credit card for all my online purchases though that isnt done by paypal

I looked around and it looks interesting but unfortunately I cannot order from Luxembourg

Back
Top Bottom