What's new

VapeMuju eLiquid Stock Clearance

MattH72

VapeMuju are clearing out stock getting towards its use-by date... I've ordered this week and there's still almost 4 months left on the use-by date, so plenty of time to vape it :)

https://vapemuju.com/
moon-juice.jpg

You can get 20x 10ml bottles of Moon Juice (a very good Heizenberg) for £12.

They also have a fantastic Blackcurrant and a super-menthol, but that's a bit too frosty for me.

no company address listed. Cookie, T&Cs, FAQs and privacy policy all listed but not available to check. Indeed no valid information that the company is ligit, at all.
One to miss if you ask me.

agree as above. no website info breaches the distance selling act or whatever its called now.

What do you mean by 'legit'? I'm curious because I've bought from them before, and again last week, and I've had no issues?

What do you mean by 'legit'? I'm curious because I've bought from them before, and again last week, and I've had no issues?
websites by law now have to have a full contact details inc address with phone number. all the links to Cookies Policy,T&C’s,Privacy Policy,FAQ’s are just text and not even links.
anyone can build a website so we always advise on caution when a not known site or juice is posted from a new member which in the past has been found out that they are afiliated with said site.

Yes I've checked them out. I like the Heizen from the above though. I think they are the same company as LiQuid as they had the same range for a while... so I checked the bottles and they had the same manufacturer address on them. But they do bulk discounts wheras LiQuid doesn't which is why I used Muji.

Yes I've checked them out. I like the Heizen from the above though. I think they are the same company as LiQuid as they had the same range for a while... so I checked the bottles and they had the same manufacturer address on them. But they do bulk discounts wheras LiQuid doesn't which is why I used Muji.
if its the same address then go for it if it makes a saving. LiQuid produce around 50,000 bottles a week and supply quite a lot of places.

Back
Top Bottom