What's new

Vapedroid c2d1 dna 250 $55

Gutted. Really wanted one of the C3D1s and knowing the partnership was coming to an end they would be limited. But with Christmas had to wait till January wage to order one. Checked everyday to make sure it was still on their site. Soon as I got paid order went in. Couple of days later the dreaded message came through from fasttech that they were sold out of all colours and not restocking.
Have used the funds and went for the wismec dna250 instead. Which is selling for £77 on their site. Still a bit of a bargain I suppose. Well done to all who grabbed the C3 or C2 on time.

Next time I will have to make sure I'm on the ball quicker.

Using mine currently and it's pretty amazing - wipes the floor with both the last mod I purchased (Smoant Charon TS) and my default Xcube ultra.

If the looks are too minimal for you, get Zapwraps, or a leather case made for it by @vapesmarter
with the serious money you'll save here on a DNA 250.

Lol of course it will wipe the floor with the Smoant and Smok. DNA chips are the best. I rarely buy anything that doesn't have a DNA or Yihi chip and a fair few mods i have had without have been passed on or sold off. These vapedroids are an absolute bargain, the chip is more expensive in UK than the vapedroids your getting a mod for less than the chips value

Thank you all. Order cancelled from fasttech and order placed at efun. We'll happy now. Tried the other company mentioned first. But had issues creating an account on my mobile.

Back
Top Bottom