What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapedroid c2d1 dna 250 $55

They haven't sent out the orders from last week yet... the ETA keeps slipping back, I hope this doesn't mean that they can't get hold of them, the reason they were cheap is the partnership between vapedroid and sbody is over.

They haven't sent out the orders from last week yet... the ETA keeps slipping back, I hope this doesn't mean that they can't get hold of them, the reason they were cheap is the partnership between vapedroid and sbody is over.

= christ, don't say that - I'll cry : (

got mine last Thursday. at a guess there will be a bit of a queue, Fasttech ship in order of time and date ordered. After i ordered the shipping date changed to 7 days yet mine shipped the next day. I would still recommend ordering one and just leave everything to chance. You may end up getting one soon you may have a week or more wait till it ships.
You want a DNA chipped mod at a price cheaper than the chipset costs alone then this is your chance and worth waiting for imo

Fasttech do normally come through, I had a pulse rda on order a while back and I think it took a month before it shipped because I wanted the red one and it kept getting pushed back.

Got mine Saturday. For the money it was a no brainer. I remember hovering over the buy button when they first came out at the beginning of the year. Thick end of a ton forty if I remember right. The kidney shape isn’t for everyone but it doesn’t bother me. Build quality is very good and the 510 is as good as anything you could buy,at any price.
DNA chip. Doesn’t have the rubberised coating of its little brother which is a good thing. Proper bargain

Got mine earlier this week, tis a thing of beauty and goes nicely with the 2 little brothers of it I have :)

Back
Top Bottom