What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape potions 15% off

French dude is one of my favourites. Got a Tasty Creamy Cheesecake and Lemon Donut King last time from vape potion so did a couple of different Donut King flavours and a Milk Man Strawberry Milk. 300mls of liquid, next day delvery with 15% off...£30...£1 per 10ml for premium flavours, can't argue with that!

Be rude not to put ANOTHER order in ;-) does anybody know if Rubisun Mango has any menthol in it - love Mango but cannot vape anything remotely menthol

Thanks mate, just saw a review on YT and it does indeed have a menthol hit, guess Il just stick to the lovely Monsta Mango :-)

Thanks mate, just saw a review on YT and it does indeed have a menthol hit, guess Il just stick to the lovely Monsta Mango :-)
It does indeed as per the review you saw. When getting monsta mango go for the no mint version as there are two :)

It does indeed as per the review you saw. When getting monsta mango go for the no mint version as there are two :)
Also I'm restocking as we speak as a lot has sold out and big deliveries came in earlier today. Including all the zap juice shortfill ranges and nic salts

It wasn't lacking taste, it had plenty of flavour just wasn't what I expected it to taste like... Maybe it just wasn't for me, be good to know what you think of it tho when you get it...
So I've just had a toot. New coil. Opening the bottle, it smelled disgusting. First toot at a low wattage it was rank, slowly turning the wattage up it changed slightly from rank to meh.
It has an unpleasant meatiness to it. Sort of like vaping the grease from the oven drip tray after roasting a chicken. The chicken was coated in butterscotch before roasting.

I'll stick it in a drawer for a while and hope the meaty taste goes away.

@vapepotions I wouldn't restock any more of that juice if I was you. It might be contaminated with a chicken that was only fed butter. :D

Last edited:
So I've just had a toot. New coil. Opening the bottle, it smelled disgusting. First toot at a low wattage it was rank, slowly turning the wattage up it changed slightly from rank to meh.
It has an unpleasant meatiness to it. Sort of like vaping the grease from the oven drip tray after roasting a chicken. The chicken was coated in butterscotch before roasting.

I'll stick it in a drawer for a while and hope the meaty taste goes away.

@vapepotions I wouldn't restock any more of that juice if I was you. It might be contaminated with a chicken that was only fed butter. :D
Thanks for letting me know what you think to it, seems like we both agree it's rough, no popcorn flavour for you either...

Thanks for letting me know what you think to it, seems like we both agree it's rough, no popcorn flavour for you either...
I'm going to give it away as a freebie. I'm still tasting it hours later. Yeuch!

Back
Top Bottom