What's new

Vape potions 15% off

I've gave Butterscotch Popcorn by Fizzy Juice, and French Dude by Vape Breakfast Classics a go as part of my order.
Anyone tried them before?

had plenty of french dude and its a nice change. they do sell really well ive heard so much liked out there.
me not tried that popcorn though so be interested to hear what you think of it.
only popcorns ive had and i bought way too much off is i love popcorn by mad hatter and steep pop deez popcorn.

had plenty of french dude and its a nice change. they do sell really well ive heard so much liked out there.
me not tried that popcorn though so be interested to hear what you think of it.
only popcorns ive had and i bought way too much off is i love popcorn by mad hatter and steep pop deez popcorn.
I love Mad Hatters Popcorn. That's on the order too.:D

I've gave Butterscotch Popcorn by Fizzy Juice, and French Dude by Vape Breakfast Classics a go as part of my order.
Anyone tried them before?
Don't wanna piss on your bonfire but I got fizzy juice butterscotch popcorn a month or so ago and it's the worst juice I have tried in a while, to be honest I was thinking how can it taste like it does, (not much like popcorn) I normally like popcorn juice but even thought it could be a dodgy batch, this is all my opinion so maybe (I hope) you will like it...

Back
Top Bottom