What's new

Vandy Vape Pyro V2 RDTA - £20.50~ @ Fasttech

Yeah totally fine but If it's not too late you should use the free E-Packet option and there's a chance you could get hit with VAT at customs, message Fasttech to enquire.

There's a thread on it:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...y-on-a-pack-of-coils-from-china.165168/unread

Heavy reading so you might want to skip through to the last few pages after the first.

I used the "express UK Epacket" option, I didn't see a free option other than "Registered air mail"
Is this more likely to get flagged by customs?
and should I contact them to request the free version?

I did read the last few pages of the thread but I'm not sure about the difference, or if I have already done it right

I used the "express UK Epacket" option, I didn't see a free option other than "Registered air mail"
Is this more likely to get flagged by customs?
and should I contact them to request the free version?

I did read the last few pages of the thread but I'm not sure about the difference, or if I have already done it right

they usually ship it and put something like "machine parts" in the description and the value will be low enough (unless you ordered loads of other stuff) that it's unlikely to get flagged. UK e-packet is usually the cheapest option and the price varies depending what you order. I ordered this RDTA in one order and the uk e-packet was about 80p and then did a drop rda and it was about £1.14.

Release date has been delayed, latest estimate is now 18/8/18 but guessing it could be longer as they didn't have a definite answer, going to have to wait a bit longer.

Release date has been delayed, latest estimate is now 18/8/18 but guessing it could be longer as they didn't have a definite answer, going to have to wait a bit longer.

Ye, that's unfortunate.. I didn't buy new coils for my current tank so I'm just going to be playing the waiting game now

Well mine arrived today, just popped the supplied coils in it, wicked it up and took it for a test......

If anyone has seen Pulp Fiction, the scene where Vincent Vega tries Mia's Milkshake - that was my reaction!

It's frikkin superb, early days but it's better the the iJoy Squonk RDTA which is my benchmark as it's a damn good atty, I will pit them head to head tomorrow to compare, already done some photos of the build for a review which I will get up asap.

My review in a few words:

I'm buying at least 1 more.

The End

Back
Top Bottom