Initiate
Credit to Vapaneezer Scrooge - he found a better deal than originally posted

Stainless Steel - https://www.fasttech.com/products/9659130 - ~20.50
Other colours are approx £2 more

Use the Code "MAP"

Also add "United Kingdom Express Epacket" delivery for $0.33

Item is on preorder and should be in stock in 3 days

Last edited:
Got one on pre-order (ETA 10/8/2018) from Fasttech, works out about the same, if it's as good or better the the iJoy Squonk RDTA I will be very happy.

But I'm not liking the high wattage those coils give so I will chuck my own Ni80's in.

I do like how they have included the 'Coily' type jig apart from it's only in 1mm increments (Coily is 0.5mm).

Got one on pre-order (ETA 10/8/2018) from Fasttech, works out about the same, if it's as good or better the the iJoy Squonk RDTA I will be very happy.

But I'm not liking the high wattage those coils give so I will chuck my own Ni80's in.

I do like how they have included the 'Coily' type jig apart from it's only in 1mm increments (Coily is 0.5mm).

I get it at $40 (£31)for black and $36 (£28) for silver, did you have any coupon codes?

Fasttech have got a better delivery time though

just use the code:
MAP
In the coupon code, it does say above the price but it was a nice surprise when I checked the price after discount :)

just use the code:
MAP
In the coupon code, it does say above the price but it was a nice surprise when I checked the price after discount :)

Thanks, I think I will switch to the site you bought from, much earlier delivery available

Do you mind if I just put that company in the first post for others?

I'm glad I posted the deal here :D you saved me probably 4 weeks delivery time!

Last edited:
Oh and it might be worth revising your post to mention this so others are aware.

Still the best option though and worth the little extra effort of contact their support after you order.

This is on my list of "wants", the first Pyro is a fantastic RDTA & this looks even better with the honeycomb airflow & squonkability

Squonkable RDTA's are a fantastic solution, you get pretty much the same hit time after time, no need for TC mode or other settings just set wattage and get a consistent full flavour vape, no need to keep squonking the tank, just do it when it looks near empty.

I have 3 and never had a single dry hit and i've let the tank run totally empty, for those that enjoy the flavour of squonking but hate the oversquonk or dry hits this is the solution, I am assuming the Pyro V2 performs as well as the ijoy as the deck and tank design are very similar, the airflow looks better though.

Going to do a review when I get mine and include a better setup lower powered coil to find the sweet spot.

ordered Thanks!!

does the squonk bit refill the tank bit or does it go straight to the coils for when the tank bit is empty?

Back
Top Bottom