What's new

Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod ~£25

laksakite

Postman
PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order. Estimated shipping Oct 12

PLEASE NOTE: Initial thoughts from UK mod makers are that there might be safety issues with the switch with low builds

NOT FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND OHMS LAW AND FULLY MECHANICAL SET UPS.

Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod @Efun $26.49 + shipping
www.efun.top/vandy-vape-pulse-bf-squonk-box-mod.html

also 3FVape $28.99
http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...-mod-black-nylon-abs-8ml-1-x-18650-20700.html

comes to about £25 all in. (UK vendor prices TBC but estimated to be around £35-45)

ee0cd427b76335444246b17fc910e433.png

This for me is the most exciting vaping product of the year.

It finally looks like after countless overpriced authentics and poor performing clones this year, budget minded squonk affectionados have something to celebrate.

If this sexy looking little squonk box performs anywhere near how good it looks I will finally be able to retire my Coppervape BF and Pico Squeeze collection :)

All we need now is for SXK, Shenray et al to get busy and produce a Haku and an Entheon in time for Xmas :santadance:

@laksakite ... I have one on pre-order already.... what's the deal with the switch? ... not rated as claimed?

Yup, apparently the with the size of the switch, 30A continuous / 40A pulse are well over rated. No specs for the button yet. (There's a thread on IOS)

Yup, apparently the with the size of the switch, 30A continuous / 40A pulse are well over rated. No specs for the button yet. (There's a thread on IOS)

Thanks man, I'm not overly concerned as I'm intending to put the Cthulhu MTL RDA on it with a 0.8 - 1ohm coil in it, but I'll watch with interest anyway. :)

Update from Mooch on FB >>>>>>Edit(Now tested - see post #14 for test results)

2017-09-15 12.12.58.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom