What's new

Vampire Vape Concentrate and battery offer

garth

Postman
Not sure how long this has been about and haven't been able to fully find the details but from what I can see...

Buy one 30ml concentrate and get either 2 x 3000mah 18650 or 2 x 2500mah 18650 battery set.

This multiplies up to a maximum of two sets per order I think

So say 2 bottles of Heisenberg 30ml concentrate + 2 sets of batteries ( 4 in total ) plus p&p would be £22.93

Personally I buy a lot of Heisenberg so I would go..

5 bottles of Heisenberg ( standard 5 for £40 offer ) + 2 sets of batteries ( 4 in total ) plus free p & p for £40.00.

Sadly I don't have an 18650 mod but this could be a good enough reason to convince myself I should get one.

Use code BONUS to get the batteries - a pop up window appears at checkout and gives you the choice of type.

It certainly looks like a great deal-- but does anyone know anything about their batteries??
There is not a great deal of info on their website.

thanks for this, i too order 50ml berg concentrate 2 times a month so this is a great deal. yet I didnt seem to get notified by them directly! So cheers for the heads up @garth

Got this delivered today - batteries came with an Efest authentication card with all the warnings on.

Nothing else on the batteries - they are flat topped not button.

Mine arrived today, also, and as you say they are Efest batteries- not necessarily my favourite cells but, hey, they come free with the Flavour Concentrates, so mustn't grumble. I have yet to try the Flavours (Key Slime Pie and Strawberry and Kiwi)

The batteries are fine. i have used the 2 i got. Efest usually rewrap themselves so who knows what batteries they actually are

I agree, after I got both ratings of 18650 available, I can definitely say that they are perfectly good batteries.
Shame that they aren't still running the Promo-- it was a great deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom