What's new

Update!. 60% off aerovape

The page i'm looking at they have nicotine in them guess getting rid of non compliant if so could be any size bottle doesn't say and things like that really annoy me

The page i'm looking at they have nicotine in them guess getting rid of non compliant if so could be any size bottle doesn't say and things like that really annoy me
Which is totally illegal.....

Unless it's tpd compliant.....it cannot be sold in anything bigger then a 10ml....and then only if it is compliant....

i think we imagined the tpd it hasn't happened local freshmist still selling juice as before 60ml bottles

Really? This vendor knows all about the tpd I'm sure
i just don't understand why there was so much liquid needed to get rid of by the 19th and seems a lot of venders still have loads of non compliant left. The TPD wasn't just dropped on them they had a long timetable to get it right, why did they have so much stock? beyond me

You know... *schtum* *schtum* careless talk and all that.
The only concern I have is the good name of potv. It stands to reason that certain authorities or indeed other organisations will be keeping a close eye on the vaping community as a whole....what we don't need is for this forum or any other to social media platform that is here to champion vaping as an alternative to smoking get closed down because of a vendor not playing by the rules

Exactly.

POTV cannot allow discussion that could be interpreted as promoting activities deemed illegal under the TRPR, But by the same token, POTV cannot be held responsible for any vendors whose activities are illegal under the TRPR.

Back
Top Bottom