What's new

Update!. 60% off aerovape

If you can make a cup of black coffee its also just as easy to combine our two liquids, don't let the word mixing be assumed with hard work, its great fun and even through experimentation amazing results can be had.
But what we are offering is a simple solution that does not require any physical pain or mental trauma :)

Buy 4 Get 1 Free When you place a custom juice order on our new site, its soo easy !
Offsite stock of the remaining nic juice is due this week, 60% discount has finished, and another has started on the new site at 50% off until the remaining has gone to vape heaven (in a cloud) :)

If you can make a cup of black coffee its also just as easy to combine our two liquids, don't let the word mixing be assumed with hard work, its great fun and even through experimentation amazing results can be had.
But what we are offering is a simple solution that does not require any physical pain or mental trauma :)
So, all I see are the clearance liquids, various concentrates and a custom mix. What two liquids are we supposed to combine? :)

Was about to edit that post but you beat me to it :), New lines and products are coming online.
The two would be a concentrate and a pre-configured VG-PG-NIC base or customised to your requirements.

For a average starting blend using our concentrates you would add 15% flavour to the base liquid, shake'n vape or leave to rest for a few days.
Fruits are ready to go, creams take around a weak to mellow out and tobaccos take a week to two but will develop even deeper if left longer.
To truly experience the full flavour profile requires a decent dripper or tank capable of Mouth To Lung MTL hits, between 1.2-1.8 ohms 10-15 watts on the lower end for darker liquids.

Also with the custom blend service think of it as going to an ice cream bar :opengift:
Almond + Coffee anyone ?

Hope this helps :)

I'm looking forward to the "simple solution that does not require any physical pain or mental trauma" where "If you can make a cup of black coffee its also just as easy to combine our two liquids, don't let the word mixing be assumed with hard work" :)

So to use the concentate at 15% we get 10ml of concentrate and add it to 56ml of the base liquid, shake and vape or let it steep, yes?

But are you allowed to sell us a bottle containing 56ml of "a pre-configured VG-PG-NIC base"?

I'm just wondering how all this is going to work and how you are going to make it easy for us? I love your flavours btw :)

I have the working solution I really do ! but I seem to have lost my sight and mind working into the wee hours.
When I get five minutes im sure I will be able to give you all a better explanation lol.

Back
Top Bottom