What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ultroner Theia, stabwood pod mod £25 @ecigone

Quite nice to see the removable LiPo and the fact that they send you an extra one aswell. Not my kinda thing but just thought I'd mention that it's pretty difficult to get coils for this, ecigone has them but outside of the it's tricky to find coils in the UK, so if anyone grabs one of these bare that in mind.

Quite nice to see the removable LiPo and the fact that they send you an extra one aswell. Not my kinda thing but just thought I'd mention that it's pretty difficult to get coils for this, ecigone has them but outside of the it's tricky to find coils in the UK, so if anyone grabs one of these bare that in mind.

Good point on the removable LiPo and the spare one in the pack, should have mentioned that too. Essentially with the battery charging dock you can be charging up another battery as you are using the current one as well as using onboard charging - which is a level of flexibility these devices don't often have. As ever with these things as you say coil availability can be an issue.

That looks pretty cool, it's a shame is doesn't use one of the common coils.

That looks pretty cool, it's a shame is doesn't use one of the common coils.

Aye sometime you can luck out with roughly compatible press fit coils but a quick google doesn't seem to have returned any suitable options. Would love an RBA option for something like this.

I collect Ultroner stabwood stuff, but this being a pod means i will refrain. All looks and sounds good except one thing, it would need a 510 adaptor for me to buy it and even then being a 30w device it would get very little use and would be just for display so i am out.

Back
Top Bottom