What's new

UK VAPE CO 50ml shortfills £2...... £3 with nic

I've used this internet name for 20 years unfortunately I couldn't trademark it haha

Just to add, I ordered a load from here was a bit slow delivery ordered Saturday came today the following Friday but would definitely recommend.

I took Royal Mail second class signed for delivery on Sunday so hoping for a delivery today. I got 20 mixed ones and instead of choosing the nic shot with each i oredered 2 if the 10 packs so saved another tenner there.

The delivery was reasonable, missed the postie, but ordered on the Sunday, they attempted delivery on the wednesday, second class. Got to say, this Arctic roll is lurvely! Creamy, cakey and a nice sweet raspberry jam!

The delivery was reasonable, missed the postie, but ordered on the Sunday, they attempted delivery on the wednesday, second class. Got to say, this Arctic roll is lurvely! Creamy, cakey and a nice sweet raspberry jam!

Thats the thing with second class, 2 parcels can be sent the same day and be delivered a week apart! Good to hear the arctic roll is good, ordered a few of them. I'm looking forward to trying my 112th version of Heisenberg too! :18:

+1 For the Arctic Roll loving it here too........

Just checked on mine and it went with UK Mail instead of Royal Mail, it looks like i won't be trying the stuff now as they can never deliver to me anything with them ends up going back to the sender!

i ordered the stickey toffee pudding strawberry rice pudding and the vanilla rice pudding left them to steep for a few weeks and carnt stand the flavours apart from the stickey toffee what is ok nice and strong the other 2 are not very nice imho?

Back
Top Bottom