What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK VAPE CO 50ml shortfills £2...... £3 with nic

I guess I should have read to the end of this Topic, because I just ordered the Banoffee thingy.
Sounds like you're not liking it?

No mate it was horrific, I smelt it and thought what the hell is it, I then stupidly tried vaping it. It was pretty terrible, maybe if you Smell yours first they may not be as bad and I just had a bad batch, but both of mine were in no way vapable.

The rest were all not too bad, apple pie deluxe, jam Roly poly and artic roll were all decent enough...

No mate it was horrific, I smelt it and thought what the hell is it, I then stupidly tried vaping it. It was pretty terrible, maybe if you Smell yours first they may not be as bad and I just had a bad batch, but both of mine were in no way vapable...

Mine are totally inoffensive.

Ive just started on the arctic roll...its decent enough..but could do to be a bit stronger..but 3 quid a bottle cant complain really!

No mate it was horrific, I smelt it and thought what the hell is it, I then stupidly tried vaping it. It was pretty terrible, maybe if you Smell yours first they may not be as bad and I just had a bad batch, but both of mine were in no way vapable.

The rest were all not too bad, apple pie deluxe, jam Roly poly and artic roll were all decent enough...
I'll let you know.

Thanks for the link ordered a load to try and at that price don't mind If there's a couple of bad ones (aren't there always)

Cheers for the link @cheltenham cat, just put my order in:
Screenshot_20190203-164423.jpeg

Just to add, I ordered a load from here was a bit slow delivery ordered Saturday came today the following Friday but would definitely recommend.

Just to add, I ordered a load from here was a bit slow delivery ordered Saturday came today the following Friday but would definitely recommend.
My son is a big fan [emoji4] got to say though mate you should change that orange getup to something else it's a bit Timmy mallet [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom