What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

TPD Clearance Thread

I hate myself I just got some nicotine base liquid from darkstar why I don't know, I do not DIY but its still in stock

sale.jpg

I have a freezer pac in already but for some reason am sorely tempted to get another one. Don think the stuff will last that long! :)

I am so mad at ifancyone right now.

Not only is it cripplingly slow but I've been trying to order the Footoon Aqua SE all morning. It says it's in stock, let's me add it to my basket but tells me they don't have enough in stock when I try and checkout :( :(

I am so mad at ifancyone right now.

Not only is it cripplingly slow but I've been trying to order the Footoon Aqua SE all morning. It says it's in stock, let's me add it to my basket but tells me they don't have enough in stock when I try and checkout :( :(

Mate, I'm having a right mare today too ... had an email about part of one order asking if there's anything else I want to replace items with, then I've had another order for two tanks cancelled (after just ordering a shed load of coils for them at a bargain price from somewhere else) .... I'm done, I'm not playing any more.

Mate, I'm having a right mare today too ... had an email about part of one order asking if there's anything else I want to replace items with, then I've had another order for two tanks cancelled (after just ordering a shed load of coils for them at a bargain price from somewhere else) .... I'm done, I'm not playing any more.

That sucks mate :( It is pissing annoying tbh - what's more annoying is that I'm pretty convinced that a chunk of these tanks are going to turn up in the classies later for way more than the sale prices... And I'm actually not sure how I feel about that, is it technically flipping if you can't legally buy the thing anymore?

I'm super unhappy because that Footoon tank is literally the first thing in the sales that's properly caught my eye :(

That sucks mate :( It is pissing annoying tbh - what's more annoying is that I'm pretty convinced that a chunk of these tanks are going to turn up in the classies later for way more than the sale prices... And I'm actually not sure how I feel about that, is it technically flipping if you can't legally buy the thing anymore?

I'm super unhappy because that Footoon tank is literally the first thing in the sales that's properly caught my eye :(

ah, that sucks. I'll have a look around my bookmarks and see if I can find them anywhere else.

I don't know if it's flipping but it's ripping off fellow forum members so they can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. :D

ah, that sucks. I'll have a look around my bookmarks and see if I can find them anywhere else.

I don't know if it's flipping but it's ripping off fellow forum members so they can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. :D

Don't spend a bunch of time for my benefit mate :) but if you see one on your travels I'd appreciate the heads up.

It wasn't a Cleito 120 and then the bargain coils from liberty flights was it by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom